Bible Study Curriculum for the Book of Acts, ver 1.1.15
Instructors: Bro. Madison Davis & Rev. Mike Nwankwo
Christianity to the Uttermost Part of the World, 13.4-28.31
Week 1: Ministering at Corinth, 18.1-17
- What was Paul’s occupation?
- Why do you suppose Paul led to preach to the Jews if they were going to reject him anyway?
- What is the judgment seat?
Week 2: Paul Returns to Antioch and Ministry of Apollos, 18.18-28
- Who made and what was the vow?
- What feast was Paul trying to get to and why?
- What does “he knew only the baptism of John” mean in this context?
Week 3: Paul at Ephesus and Miracles Glorify Christ, 19.1-20
- Why was there a need for a “second” baptism at Ephesus?
- Why do you suppose Paul walked away from the harden unbelievers? Should we follow his example today?
- The seven brothers exorcised evils spirits in Jesus’ name. Why were they overpowered?
Week 4: The Riot at Ephesus, 19.21-41
- Why was the city in confusion and chaos? What caused it?
- Who are Diana and Zeus and how do they compare to Jesus?
Week 5: Journeys in Greece, Troas, and Miletus, 20.1-16
- What are the Days of Unleavened Bread?
- Why could Paul and the rest continue eating and talking all night after Eutychus fell dead?
- What various reasons did Paul have to bypass Ephesus at this time?
Week 6: The Ephesians Elders Exhorted, 20.17-38
- How could Paul have joy in his time of awaiting trouble?
- What does “it is more blessed to give than to receive” really mean? Do you really believe this statement?
Week 7: Warnings on the Journey and Paul Urged to Make Peace, 21.1-25
- Who was Agabus and what did he prophesy?
- Why do you suppose Paul was fixated on going to Jerusalem?
- Did Paul compromise his teaching? Elaborate.
Week 8: Arrested in the Temple and Addressing the Mob, 21.26-39
- Were the Jewish men of God behaving like men of God when they tried to protect their religion? Explain.
- Why do you suppose the commander thought Paul was Egyptian?
Week 9: Addressing the Mob (continued), 21.40-22.21
- What was it so imperative for Paul to address the mob?
- Why did he speak in Greek to the commander but in Hebrew to the people?
- What was his message?
Week 10: Paul’s Roman Citizenship and the Sanhedrin Divided, 22.23-23.10
Week 11: The Plot against Paul, 23.11-22
Week 12: Sent to Felix, 23.23-35
Week 13: Accused of Sedition and the Defense before Felix, 24.1-21
Week 14: Felix Procrastinates, 24.22-27
Week 15: Paul Appeals to Caesar, 25.1-12
Week 16: Paul before Agrippa, 25.13-27
Week 17: Paul’s Early Life and Paul Recounts His Conversion, 26.1-18
Week 18: Paul’s Post-Conversion Life, Agrippa Parries Paul’s Challenge, 26.19-32
Week 19: The Voyage to Rome Begins and Paul’s Warning Ignored, 27.1-12
Week 20: In the Tempest, 27.13-38
Week 21: Shipwrecked on Malta, 27.39-44
Week 22: Paul’s Ministry on Malta, 28.1-10
Week 23: Arrival at Rome, 28.11-16
Week 24: Paul’s Ministry at Rome, 28.17-31
Week 25: Acts Review and Summary, 1.1-28.31
Sorry, there are no blog posts to show.